Tuesday, November 23, 2010

bottomless (thanksgiving) pit

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the colors, I love the warm sweaters and I love curling up with a mug of hot chocolate, but most of all, I love the food.

Lately I've been doing really well with the working out/Jillian thing. I'm seeing huge results in my stamina and my breathing while working out. My legs feel strong and controlling my breathing while running is not a problem at all. 3 mile run - easy peasy

Enter, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Needless to say, the scale is still not my friend. All I want to do is make and eat delicious food! Here are just some of the things I've been making - much more to come, I'm sure!

a little twist on apple crisps!
sweet and salty pumpkin seeds



creamy sweet potato soup

pumpkin bread
What do you crave in the fall? What are some of your favorite fall recipes?! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm so ready for Thursday. I'll be making everything, the turkey is my specialty!

    ReplyDelete