Tuesday, September 14, 2010

instant gratification.


I'm really not good at playing the waiting game. I like instant gratification, instant results. Today will mark Day 6 of 30-Day Shred. We've been doing Level 2 from Day 2 and I'm not sure we'll make it to Level 3 in this 30-Days of Shred (perhaps the next...) but Level 2 is difficult enough, especially after a 2 mile run. Now I know that Jillian says you only need 20 hardcore minutes of her workout a day to see results at the end of 30 days, but I'm not convinced. Even after a 2 mile run and 20 minutes of shredding, this morning of Day 6 I see no results... as far as the scale is concerned. I've been watching what I'm eating, though I haven't been as strict as I was before my wedding... I think I need a friend or relative to get engaged so that I have a goal to work towards... I've lost maybe 2lbs but that could be attributed to other things, if you catch my drift... I'm not going to give up, I'm going to make it through the 30 days, but it may be time for a reevaluation at that point... something's gotta give!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh! I 100% agree with you. I am not seeing a difference, therefore I tend to lose my patience with it all. While I am loving the shred, I'm not sure it will do it for me. I think I need more cardio. I somehow need to become a running maniac, or something.

    Keep us posted, knowing I'm not alone helps. Just wish my husband would join me...I think he's afraid of Jillian. :)

    ReplyDelete