Friday, September 10, 2010

jillian says I'm on my way to being shredded.


I sure hope she's right! Day 1 of "30 Day Shred" took place yesterday. I'm feeling minimal pain in my legs after numerous squats but that's about it. Her program is totally doable and I'm hoping to bump it up to Level 2 shortly. After poking fun at the background music and saying "Oh, this ought to be good", I convinced the hubs to participate and let me tell you, 25 minutes later, sweat was rolling off his face! He didn't say another word...

I haven't jumped back on the WW (weight watchers) bandwagon quite yet... I'm going to get through this weekend of birthday celebrations first and then start hardcore, so I'm hoping that Jillian is right when she says that all you need is 20-25 minutes a day of her workout and not much else... Somehow I find this hard to believe but she seems to have been able to work miracles for plenty of people who were much much much worse off than I am.

Day 1, Level 1: complete
Day 2, Level 1: bring it on!

UPDATE: Day 2, LEVEL 2: complete.... much harder than level 1. Really feeling it this morning, but it feels good! Lost 1 lb... but that doesn't necessarily mean Jillian is a genius... yet.

2 comments:

  1. You have more will power than me! I try to hit the gym about three times a week. Haven't gotten back in my usual routine though... I gotta step it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Keep it up! I need to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon too. Once I fall off (vacation, birthdays, etc), it is so hard to go back! :)

    ReplyDelete