Thursday, August 12, 2010

and so it begins...

If you’re reading this, then you’ve most likely stumbled across it in your google search related to food, cooking, baking, ovens, buns and the like. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately as the case may be, this blog will be less about baking (though I’m fairly certain there will be no shortage of discussions related to food) and more about buns and ovens.

Yes, that kind of bun and that kind of oven.

I’ve never blogged before, and honestly I’m not quite sure how or where to begin or whether I will attract any followers. What I am looking forward to however, is having a place to share my thoughts, feelings, joys and sorrows as I begin my journey into mommy-hood and I can only hope that those of you who are reading this will continue to do so and join me and share your thoughts and experiences.

“It takes a village…” reads an African proverb and while this dates back a few decades, I’m fairly certain that the term village was meant to include those of the virtual kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment