Thursday, August 12, 2010

i had a dream...

Last night I had my first dream about pregnancy. Now, I’ve had many thoughts and daydreams about being pregnant and bringing a precious little life into the world, but last night was the first dream I’ve had where I’ve been pregnant. And go figure, I was pregnant with twins!

I couldn’t help but be a bit curious about the meaning of twins in dreams, so I googled. I’m a googler. I google everything. I’ve googled recipes. I’ve googled “best vacation spots”. I even used google to incorrectly diagnose my mom with Scarlet fever…

Anyway, google led me to this interpretation of twins in dreams:
“To see twins in your dream, signify ambivalence, dualities or opposites. It also represents security in business, faithfulness, and contentment with life. It may also mean that you are either in harmony with or in conflict between ideas and decisions.”
No matter what the meaning, I have to say, I didn’t want to wake up from the dream. For just a moment, I was aware of what it feels like to be pregnant, and I liked it.

Here are a few more interpretations of twins in dreams: http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/twins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment