Wednesday, August 25, 2010

getting a little ahead of myself...

Too cute! All from Etsy! If I had a baby or was even pregnant with one, I'd sooo be purchasing these things immediately. I swear I'm not crazy!




As I think I mentioned, the paint color I chose for our smallest guest room which will some day become a nursery is a color that can be paired with "boy colors" or "girl colors". White furniture will definitely be a must. This is almost the exact same color we painted the someday nursery. Love this!


check it out here







3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this post! How sweet. Whenever I get pregnant, I'm going to want some of those items. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that paint color!!! And all those little goodies...too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm NOT pregnant but totally just bookmarked the "custom birth announcement"!!

    ReplyDelete