Monday, August 16, 2010

vacay.

Only 1.5 more days of work before vacation begins. Thank God! I've never needed it so much. Almost a year ago my hours were cut because of the economy... anyone in a design profession I'm sure can relate to the stress that the economy brought both businesses and individuals. Finally, and luckily, I was able to find another job, a full time job, and I mean full time. Let's just say, this may be the first time I sit on the beach and worry that I'll have a lot to do on my projects when I get back... sigh...

To try to keep my mind off of work and on relaxing and having some fun I'm hoping to read one, if not two books while lounging on the beach. I've never been a good reader. I enjoy reading, I'm just not capable of staying interested in a book I'm reading for some reason and usually put books down without finishing them. Horrible, right? Anyway, I'm going to give these a whirl and see how it goes.... though I'm extremely distracted on the beach, what with all the people watching.... ohhhhh and are there people to be watched!

2 comments:

  1. What's the verdict on these books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved both! Both very entertaining and both easy reads - great beach books! I wrote more about them here: http://wannabump.blogspot.com/2010/08/live-little.html.

    ReplyDelete