Wednesday, August 25, 2010

baby fever...

As if my desire for a baby wasn't great enough, cute little babies wearing oversized, water logged diapers, shoveling hand fulls of sand into their toothless mouths, wobbling in water on their chubby, recently discovered legs, sporting the cutest little baby sunglasses you've ever seen surrounded me on the beach. Mommy's in their tankini's hiding baby weight and daddy's wondering how they were going to get sand out of their little one's bathing suits amused me and captivated my attention for much of the time I spent on the beach and I couldn't help but smile while watching parents enjoy each and every special moment with their new baby.


Too frikken cute! My baby fever is through the roof.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving me the comment so I could find you :) I think I already love your blog just from seeing the title and your signature! Can't wait to read back and follow along!! We're going to the beach with family in early September, during our first ever 2 week wait, gosh from reading this post I have a lot of hoping and praying to look forward to while babywatching on the sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww well thank you! I love love love your blog! I check in on you often to see how things are going. Best of luck today and have fun at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete