Thursday, August 12, 2010

photog.

With a background in design, I’ve always sort of had an interest in photography. In fact, that interest seems to have permeated it’s way through my entire family – there isn’t a time when at least one person has a camera with them.

I’m often scanning images from photographers websites and blogs and aspire to some day be half as good as they are. I was never able to take the jump in the past, mainly because of the expenses associated with the hobby, but now that I have a job, am saving money and rarely spend money, I recently made the decision to bite the bullet and purchase the Canon Rebel EOS T1i.


I have absolutely no experience with photography or 35mm film and luckily with digital cameras, you don’t have to have much experience. The beauty, obviously, is that you can take picture after picture and see the results immediately. This has definitely proved beneficial to me as I’m constantly making adjustments to try to determine which settings work best for the types of pictures I want to take.

I also purchased the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 lens after reading reviews and getting some input from friends, and I highly recommend it. This lens has been a lot of fun and has allowed me to take some truly beautiful pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment